- if you’re sleeping or dead, chances are you will be able to find eridan’s bubble.
- staying there, however, is going to be a chore. eridan’s strongest memories are the most prevalent, and the places he remembers the most strongly are usually LOWAA and his hive.
- if he’s dreaming of LOWAA you might want to watch out for the angels. he complains he hates them and wishes he didn’t have to deal with this bullshit all over again but really it’s his own fault for being so emotionally attached.
- and not in a good way
- (that means he’s terrified of them)
- …or was, before he died
- i’ve started using the bullet points wrong help me
- face fins work basically like an axolotl’s external gills, but they look the same as they’re drawn in the comic. good for treading water, walking along the seabed, and light swimming
- larger gills on his ribs for when he’s swimming very quickly, otherwise exerting himself, or in deeper water where the pressure is higher
- accidentally using them out of water will make him very dizzy and most likely faint (remember when you were a kid and someone told you to start breathing really really fast and doing squat thrusts and then trying to run? yeah this is like that).
- sensitive: fins, horn bases, gills
- he’ll still happily use the sharp ends of his horns to stab you if he’s fighting though
- there’s a mental block where his memories of killing feferi and kanaya should be - he won’t talk about it, or think about it, if he can help it. it’s like he’s made himself forget. if he acts weird around any kanayas or feferis then this is why!
- he is stuck in a dreambubble and craves the company of anyone who isn’t a goddamn imaginary angel trying to imaginary kill him. but he’s still eridan, a tactless douchebag.